There is an enormous amount of knowledge within Visio about working with people with a visual impairment. This knowledge is also great for use in other parts of the world. At the same time there is a lot of knowledge and experience over there that we, in turn, can benefit from in the Netherlands.
And that is why Visio International exists: to share, inspire, work together and to grow as an organisation. To ensure that we as Visio have maximum impact. And to make sure that people with a visual impairment, no matter where in the world, can participate in life.
The Visio International team, from left to right.
- Petra Wijen, program manager Uganda and Westbank
- Els de Keijzer, program manager Egypt and South-Africa
- Bert van der Waal, program manager Botswana and Ghana
- Aukje Snijders, program manager Europe
- Yvonne Wessel, project assistent International