There is an enormous amount of knowledge within Visio about working with people with a visual impairment. This knowledge is also great for use in other parts of the world. At the same time there is a lot of knowledge and experience over there that we, in turn, can benefit from in the Netherlands.
And that is why Visio International exists: to share, inspire, work together and to grow as an organisation. To ensure that we as Visio have maximum impact. And to make sure that people with a visual impairment, no matter where in the world, can participate in life.
The Visio International team, from left to right.
- Petra Wijen, program manager Uganda and Westbank
- Els de Keijzer, program manager Egypt and South-Africa
- Jan Til, program manager Botswana and Ghana
- Aukje Snijders, program manager Europe
- Yvonne Wessel, project assistent International
We want to make real impact on the lives of people with a visual impairment, We do that currently in six countries.
Read more about the programmes
There'are many international networks that we participate in. We want to share our expertise and learn from others and share that with our colleagues.
Read more about the networks