EU Funding Programme: Erasmus+ KA201
Project coordinator: NASK National Research Institute (PL)
Partners: Visio (NL), Dublin City University (IE)
Total budget : €285,704
Duration: October 1, 2017 – June 30, 2020
Purpose of the project
The purpose of the project is to design an innovative multi-tool and an ICT platform called EuroMath to support teachers and students with visual impairments in mathematics education. Project activities are carried out in close collaboration with teachers and their pupils with visual impairments in partner countries to ensure that the results meet specific needs and expectations of the target groups. The quality and usability of the EuroMath tools will be checked by the end users during assessment and validation activities and the workshops about EuroMath’s functions and features. The following intellectual outputs will be created in the project:
- Knowledge about auxiliary technology and ICT tools for math education for pupils with visual impairments in inclusive settings in Poland, the Netherlands, Ireland and neighbouring countries.
- EuroMath model - the structure, functions and technical documentation.
- Implementation of the EuroMath model - a set of EuroMath tools in three languages (Polish, English, Dutch).
- Repository of interactive mathematical content such as Open Educational Resources (OER).
- A complete set of EuroMath manuals for beginners (as part of OER).